Interplex cares about the impact our operations have on the environment and communities around us. We constantly strive for a sustainable future, and are committed to protect our people and the ecosystem we live in. As a responsible solutions provider, Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) excellence is fundamental to who we are. We hold ourselves to the same high expectations and standards in the locations we operate in globally.
Read more about our initiatives to create a safer and sustainable future together below.
Safety Today to See Our Tomorrow
- 36% of locations had ZERO injuries in FY21
- 33% reduction in injuries between FY20 and FY21
Conserving Water for Our Future
- Reduction of 43ML (or 4%) from 1,101ML in 2019 to 1,058 ML in 2020
Controlling Emissions for a Cleaner Climate
Reducing Hazardous Waste to Care for Our Environment
Ensuring Compliance to Environmental Management System (EMS) Standards
- 89% of locations have EMS certified to ISO 14001:2015, as at 2021
- Our goal is to attain 100% (all locations) certification by the end of 2022
Ensuring Compliance to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Standards
- 21% of locations have OHSMS certified to ISO 45001:2018, as at 2021
- Our goal is to attain 50% (by location) certification by the end of 2022, and 100% (all locations) certification by the end of 2024