Interplex Group is mainly engaged in the design and production of tools, production of precision stamping parts, and the provision of product design as well as research and development solutions.
The company’s three main categories of contaminants are: Consumption sewage, noise and solid waste materials.
In order to contribute to the overall well-being of society, improve the quality of life and raise the standards of living, our company seeks to abide by the motto:
"All employees participate, protect the environment, save raw materials and energy, and reduce pollution."
We shall promote environment protection activities in all our respective fields: Tool & product design, production and service. We commit ourselves to the following:
- Conservation of natural resources
- Reduction of waste and recycled waste, and only executing proper disposal when absolutely necessary
- Minimization of potential environmental accidents
- Appropriate training for employees, subcontract workers, vendors & facility subcontractors of Interplex on related environmental requirements. Ensure complete understanding and incorporation of above-mentioned knowledge into daily work processes
- Establishment of an ISO 14000 Team to set objectives and goals within reasonable time frame, as well as regular monitoring and continual improvements for environmental management
- Perform and observe requirements of other correlation to produce green and environmental production according with customer’s requirements.
- Compliance with the national environmental protection regulations and customer requirements, design shall not contain harmful chemical substances in tools and products
- Establishment of meaningful communication with management, employees, suppliers and the public
The above commitments are based on existing Environmental Legislation.
Energy Management Policy
We at Interplex recognize the importance of responsible energy management, which will help to mitigate climate change and impact to the environment. Therefore, Interplex strives to use energy in the most efficient, cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner possible.
Under this policy, we are committed to continuously improve our energy performance as a key element in support of our plan to maximize profitability, strengthen our competitive position, and provide customers with the highest quality products.
Interplex’s objectives under this policy are as follows:
- Maximize energy performance, reduce operating expenses and increase shareholder value by actively and responsibly managing energy consumption.
- Demonstrate commitment to our employees, the environment and the communities we are a part of by reducing environmental impact associated with energy use.
To achieve these objectives, Interplex is committed to:
- Comply with all energy management laws, regulations and Codes of Practice in existing operations, upgrades and new developments;
- Adopt energy-efficient technology, projects and equipment in our manufacturing facilities where feasible;
- Establish a process and/or system to consistently monitor and report energy usage and performance for all locations;
- Communicate our Energy Management Policy to our workforce, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Raise energy awareness and encourage the reduction of energy consumption of our workforce, suppliers and other stakeholders through the provision of information and sharing of experiences;
- Procure goods and services from organizations that demonstrate a positive commitment to energy efficiency where it is practical and cost-effective to do so;
- Conduct management reviews of energy objectives and targets;
- Hold consultation(s) within Interplex, within the supply chain and with other relevant bodies, community groups and neighbors about energy management matters of common concern.
This policy shall apply to all Interplex facilities, business units, employees and contractors in service to our business.