The CompanyInterplex group is a leading multinational technological manufacturer providing Build-to-Print and Build-to-Specification solutions supported by full-fledged manufacturing capabilities and services. Our design services, prototyping and advanced production capabilities have been recognized by many tier one and tier two brands / companies throughout the world.
We are headquartered in Singapore with global footprint in 13 countries. Serving our customers across diverse industries, with passion and offering “Any Solution, Anywhere” we design, engineer and deliver advanced applications development and manufacturing solutions across our 32 manufacturing sites.
Description / Responsibilities:Improve the business performance and results by re-engineering the business process to make it significantly more efficient, effective, and easier to adopt across the functions from customer order / forecast to fulfilment (Order to Cash) process. These improvements are expected to be seen in measurable customer service levels, gross margin expansion and reduced variances in business plan versus actual execution.
How the mission is achieved:
- Define and lead BPI projects with stakeholders for successful execution.
- Lean process: Automate / reduce wastes by effective use of latest SAP, Business Objects, Cognos, Power BI and other technology tools to enable accurate real-time useful data for business planning and execution. Automated reports, dashboards and views working with IT & functional users to maximize productive focus time and visual management.
- System architecture and customization alignment to match business process and customer strategy.
- Standard work and measurement dashboards for each role & responsibility in the process.
- Training and user guides maintenance and update communications including new employees.
- Scalable process that is deployed consistently across sites so they can be leveraged, simplified and sustained to better serve the business and customers.
Strategic BPI & ERP enhanced adoption projects:
- Interactions with all functions at sites (Customer Service & Sales, NPI & Mfg. Engineering, Production Planning, MM & Purchasing, Shop Floor Control, Warehouse & Logistics, Finance) to revise, deploy and maintain with re-training as needed.
- Supply Chain Business Process documentation and revision control owner.
- Constantly review marketplace for next generation technology and tools as it relates to the needs of the business. Feasibility and cost-benefit analysis for leadership review working with IT & leadership team.
- Facilitate definition, access, and maintenance of key measures in the Supply Chain across the sites in the region on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly automated dashboard and top drivers (self-service model with user option to drill down or download detailed data files for analytics of drivers / actions needed).
- Apply experience and knowledge as it relates to the essential functions of Planning, Procurement, Material Management, Customer Service and Shipping / Receiving to improve the overall service, efficiency, and effectiveness in these areas to meet business needs.
Global Process and Supplier Management support
- Be key contributor in Global Transformation team and projects related to Supply Chain.
- Help communicate, lead, and support global corporate process initiatives for supply chain business users in the region and vice versa.
- As part of excellence culture help identify root causes for top process variances and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and deploy other programs such as Supplier Performance Management and Supplier Self Service / Communication tools to improve Supplier performance scorecard and compliance.
- Participate / lead / advise on projects as assigned or where needed.
- Team and Talent: Ability to attract, retain and develop talent (/ skillsets) in the region in collaboration with the sites
- Carry out duties in accordance with company’s management policy, procedures, and work instructions on quality and environmental concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and 3+ years in business process leadership roles.
- High proficiency and knowledge of SAP ERP systems / Logistics module configurations and deployment.
- Fluent in other latest Supply Chain & business enabling technology / tools.