The CompanyInterplex group is a leading multinational technological manufacturer providing Build to Print and Build to Specification solutions supported by full-fledged manufacturing capabilities and services. Our design services, prototyping and advanced production capabilities have been recognized by many tier one and tier two brands / companies throughout the world.
We are headquartered in Singapore with global footprint in 13 countries. Serving our customers across diverse industries, with passion and offering “Any Solution, Anywhere” we design, engineer and deliver advanced applications development and manufacturing solutions across our 32 manufacturing sites.
Brief DescriptionThe Field Application Engineer is the link between development, customer and sales. The role goal is to generate technical solutions and implement them profitably for the customer. The FAE will develop system solutions for customers using existing products, capabilities and concepts.
This requires a deep understanding of the product: from development to testing to the sales strategy, he/she know all the necessary details.
Since he/she is constantly in direct contact with customers, having a high level of communication skills is a must.
- To develop technical solutions for our customers.
- To develop product solutions for application and system requirements.
- To conduct product definition discussions with the customer.
- To Establish and maintain customer relationships
- To anticipate future customer needs
- To Drive the Phase 0 project execution through Engineering, Costing and Program Management
- In-depth technical knowledge of the automotive industry and its current events specifically in electrification and Autonomous Drive evolution
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Excellent time management and organization
- Business awareness
- Customer service
- Able to understand market trends and customer needs
- Quick learner and eager to develop and improve
- Engineering degree in mechanical or electronics
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Automotive Industry
- Fluency in English is a must have
- Preferred Location: Germany (Central / South)