Interplex Industries is a global supplier of custom interconnect solution, Thermal management solution and electronic packaging solutions. Our diverse customer base includes automotive, Datacom, industrial, Medical and consumer electronics suppliers worldwide. Our technologies include stamping, molding, plating, etching, skiving, drawing and Fully Automation assembly of precision parts. The company has a strategic vision to expand its product development capabilities and is looking for the brightest and most creative individuals to help accomplish this vision.
This role is key in achieving alignment between IT and Business to formulate SAP strategic roadmap for the group. The person should have a strong blend of Business skills and SAP technology capability particularly taking Digital innovation to the business team in improving Application adoption and Business value results. Experience and Expertise with SAP modules like PP, MM, MRP, PM, SD a must. Knowledge and experience with other Sap modules, MES, Datawarehouse would be plus. Industry experience supplemented by an SAP consulting background, especially in the manufacturing domain and the ability to mentor and train functional experts. The role would drive new module implementation in plants, optimization of previous implementations and drive the utilization and integration of SAP data with other system like MES, Data Lake etc. The role is a regional lead (USA & Mexico) position and would also have opportunities to work on global projects.
- Closely work with corporate management to derive long term SAP Application strategy that helps business to deliver required output and outcomes using emerging technology.
- Work closely with Business Key users, Business Heads to decipher business requirement into potential IT solutions thereby significantly improve user adoption of SAP technology based on value creation priorities.
- Collaborate extensively with Business team to deliver SAP projects within schedule, cost, and scope
- Lead on digitization projects like EDI, Analytics, Reporting that would add significant value and form base of periodic review to drive business decisions.
- Follow SAP Change Management and over all governance frameworks.
- Collaborate, Lead, Guide, and work with rest of IT team members.
- Possess Relevant Degree and Certifications.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in SAP Consulting and Inhouse SAP team, especially in the manufacturing domain and Supply Chain processes.
- Should have worked in large SAP implementation projects, Application Development and Application Management Services.
- Should have good knowledge in Incident, Change and Problem Management processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skill English and Spanish (Preferably)
- Comfortable to travel across sites in North America.