Interplex Industries is a global supplier of custom interconnect solution, Thermal management solution and electronic packaging solutions. Our diverse customer base includes automotive, Datacom, industrial, Medical and consumer electronics suppliers worldwide. Our technologies include stamping, molding, plating, etching, skiving, drawing and Fully Automation assembly of precision parts. The company has a strategic vision to expand its product development capabilities and is looking for the brightest and most creative individuals to help accomplish this vision.
- Develop technical architecture and designs for scalable enterprise solutions
- Provides technical support for Office 365/SharePoint users.
- Addresses questions or concerns from business owners or directors regarding the function of the software.
- Consults with management to devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to business objectives.
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Hands-on experience in C#, SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Fabric UI, REST API, PowerShell and PnP for custom tool/app development.
- Utilize PowerShell to administer SharePoint Online sites, groups, users, and service configurations.
- Maintain and customize SharePoint Online site collection templates such as Communications sites, Microsoft 365 Group sites, Team sites, and Project sites.
- Expertise in designing Power Apps, Power Automate, to enhance out of the box SharePoint features and functionality.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Demonstrates ability to be self-motivated.
- Demonstrates ability to work well in a team setting.
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively