Interplex Soprec SAS
Interplex Soprec founded in 1971 in Besançon, France specializes in the development and production of mechatronic assemblies, precision metal stamping and custom insert molding and continuous reel-to-reel insert molded components and assemblies. In-house die design, construction, production and tool maintenance for precision metal stamping and insert molded components allows the company to service its customer’s needs quickly from the prototype stage to full volume production.
Address: 6 Rue Thalès, ZI La Maltière, 25410 Dannemarie
sur Crête, France
Tel: +33 (3) 8148 3400
Fax: +33 (3) 8158 5959
Facts & Figures
Plant size: 5,000 m²
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, IATF 16949:2016, EN 9100:2009
- Metal Stamping – Presses from 15 tons to 200 tons and performs deep draw as well. Material stamped : steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper alloys, precious metals with or without coatings.
- Automation – Stamping and automatic in-tool assembly of metal parts on various supports.
- Insert Overmolding – equipped with 5 entirely automated production lines. Continuous injection of plastic materials on pre-cut strips with the possibility of delivery in coil, in strips or specific packaging.
- Contacting – operates 2 automatic production lines for resistance welding contacts made of precious metal.
- Prototypes – In-house design and manufacture of prototype tooling for stamped metal components as well as short run volumes.
- Tooling – In-house tooling capabilities include an integrated Tool Design and Development, 2 Machine centre and a very modern Wire EDM shop to produce carbide and steel tooling designed to meet exacting specifications.