Interplexico Manufacturing Company, S.A. de C.V.
Founded in 1999, Interplex Mexico is a global supplier of precision metal stamping, assembly services, insert molded and injection molded products. Located in the Parque Industrial San Angel, in Zapopan, an adjacent suburb of Guadalajara, the company specializes in tight tolerance, light-gauge stampings and over-molded products produced in mid to high volumes.
Interplex Mexico supplies an array of products that support the automotive, industrial, and medical industries. Interplex Mexico was one of the first companies to achieve ISO/TS 16949 certification, the international standard established to improve automotive product quality and consistency.
Parque Industrial San Angel, Av. Dr. Angel Leaño No. 401, CP 45134 Zapopan, Jalisco, México
Tel: +52 (33) 3000 6000
Tel (USA): +1 (818) 435 8958
Facts & Figures
Plant size: 13,000 m²
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO/TS 16949:2009, ISO 13485:2003/EN ISO 13485:2012
- Precision Metal Stamping – Design, manufacture and run Class A progressive dies for mid- to high-volume applications. Press range from 15 tons to 250 tons.
- Insert Molding – Injection molding of thermoplastic resins onto stamped components using manual and semi-automated loading.
- Cold Forging and Machining
- Assembly Services- Assembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical subassemblies, overmolding (insert molding), and specialty value added services such as broaching and precision welding using manual and semi-automated processes.
- Automation Design & Build
- Tooling – In-house tooling capabilities include grinding and wire and sinker EDM to produce carbide and steel tooling designed to exacting specifications.
- Prototypes – In-house design and manufacture of prototype tooling and parts.