Interplex PMP Limited
Address: Elliot Industrial Estate, Arbroath DD11 2NN,
Tel: +44 (1241) 873 867
Fax: +44 (1241) 879 597
Facts & Figures
Plant size: 9,200 m²
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Metal Stamping – Design, manufacture and production of progression tooling for volume applications. Press capacity from 10 tons to 60 tons with speeds of 35 to 1500 strokes per minute.
- Plating – Utilizing computer controlled, reel-to-reel selective and stripe plating equipment. A range of options available from in-house facilities including Nickel, Tin, Gold, Palladium Nickel & Nickel Phosphorous.
- Molding – Using Vertical, Vertical Reel-to-Reel, Shuttle or Rotary table machines ranging from 26 tons to 180 tons.
- Skiving – Skiving produces a dual or multi-gauge product with a smooth finish. This method of removing material is very cost effective and closely controlled specified thicknesses can be achieved.
- Product Assembly – Three types of assembly available – fully automated, semi-automated, and manual assembly. PMP also offers multiple packaging techniques such as tape and reel. Medical device assembly is undertaken in Class 100,000 ECR facility.
- Prototypes – In-house design and manufacture of prototype tooling for stamped metal components as well as short run volumes.
- Tooling – In-house tooling capabilities include grinding, Wire & Spark EDM machining and profiling to produce steel and carbide tooling designed to meet exacting specifications.