While busbars primarily perform electrical rather than structural functions, designers should consider how busbars mesh within the form factor constraints, provide structural integrity and optimize heat dissipation parameters.
Interplex offers an extensive range of capabilities for customizing our core busbar competencies to application requirements, as well as vertical integration options to take advantage of our broad spectrum of complementary technologies.
Customization options include creating unique busbar form factors, fulfilling various current-carrying capacities, designing multiple power lines, electronic packaging and sub-system integration.
Interplex in-house capabilities and expertise include:
- Application expertise and design assistance
- Production tooling design and build
- Quick turn prototyping and design validation
- Automation processes for high-volume production ramp-up
- Global manufacturing options to accommodate logistics requirements