PROCESS & CAPABILITY
Process & Capability
Interplex offers extensive plating and electroplating capabilities. This enables us to deliver unique product design, prototype and production capabilities for our customers.
Advanced surface engineering processes, such as electroplating, are used to protect, improve the appearance, insulate; or increase the corrosion protection, conductivity, solderability, or modify the surface of the substrate material.
Interplex electroplating is specifically adapted for application-specific services including:
- Deposition of a wide range of coating
- Selective deposition to provide localized coating on complex components
- Reel-to-reel manufacturing that is optimized for high throughput
Our vertical integration and the ability to control the quality of all subcomponents is very important in the global market that we serve, where the highest quality control and high volume yields are keys to success.
Integrated Plating with Design
Integrated plating with design and other manufacturing process also minimizing overall time-to-market while reducing costs and enhancing competitive positioning for our customers.
Pioneer in Lead-free Plating
Interplex is pioneering lead-free plating alternatives utilizing lead-free whisker mitigating tin chemistries combined with state of the art in-line reflow technologies to meet new environmental regulations.
Interplex laboratories and quality control organizations are fully equipped with state of the art instruments such as atomic absorption, ionic chromatography, X-ray fluorescence thickness measurement, video microscopes, cross sectioning equipment, steam aging, salt spray test equipment, metallurgical microscopes etc. to assure maintenance and consistency of high quality plating.
Types of Electro Deposition Technologies:
- Overall plating – Pre & post plate
- Controlled depth – Pre & post plate
- Selective Brush – Post plate
- Selective Stripe plating – Pre & post plate
- Selective Spot plating – Pre & post plate
- Wire Bondable plating
- Automated Barrel & Rack plating
- Phosphorus electroless nickel with co-deposit Teflon
- Lead-free plating alternatives
Types of Precious and Non-Precious Metals:
Types of Packaging:
- Reel to reel
- Pancake coil
- Traverse wound spools