This role encompasses IT Technology, Strategy and Transformation. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of Interplex and will be responsible for the creation, and delivery of solutions: IT Strategy, Application & Systems Development, IT Business Transformation, etc.
- You will provide end-to-end advisory and overlay point-of-views and industry insights onto the research and analyses provided by the project teams, and seek to formulate innovative technology-enabled solutions.
- You will manage the assessment and business requirements gathering processes, review appropriateness of functional specifications against the problem statements/business requirements.
- Lead the IT Application, Infrastructure (on-premise System & Cloud resources) and IT Security related projects and programs.
- Assist in designing and implementing automated operations processing to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas:
- IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture
- IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisory
- IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management
- IT Optimization: IT cost reduction
- Work with the Management and stakeholders to update the BCP/DR plan to meet new business requirements.
- Manage procurement to delivery sign-off process for any software or hardware purchase.
- Assists with evaluation/POC/POV of new information systems products or services, and provides input for improvements to better aide the end-user.
- Maintains working relationships with vendors and third-party providers, ensuring contracts are kept up to date and cost maintenance strategies are assessed and analysed on a periodic basis.
- Experience in IT OPEX and CAPEX Budget predations.
- For any new hardware or license resale, need to liaison with product distributor or supplier.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and data protection operations and well verse in reporting
- Manage, lead and motivate a small IT team
- Provide Service Performance Reports at agreed schedule
- Building strong relationships with the wider business and external suppliers to ensure regular communication of service requirements, service improvements, risks, service changes, service outages and any service issues where the business requires direct regular communication.
- Ensuring processes and procedures for supplier contract and performance review are in place
- Degree in information technology/Computer Science
- Minimum 10-15 years of IT experience
- Data strategy related certification
- Strong Program and Project Management Experience
- Experience in managing internal and external IT audits is preferred
- Strong technical background in Microsoft, SAP, Informatica and AWS products
- Commercial experience working with product comparison, Statements of Work (SOW), and contracts structuring and negotiation
- Strong people management, profit and loss management, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in working and managing vendors
- Experience working in Global Environment and Presenting to Senior Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.