Sustainability. Cleantech. Zero emissions.
These are buzzwords in the world of electric vehicles and battery applications, but we can transform them into your reality.
Cell-PLX™ is Interplex’s customized battery interconnect system designed to your application needs. With integrated control board interconnects and pluggable multi-module expansion capabilities, our high-precision elements seamlessly integrate into an organized system.
Providing Power Solutions Across Multiple Industries
Bring out the best in your battery system with Cell-PLX™. From automotive power applications to the electrification of transportation, as well as energy storage solutions, we’ve got you covered.
Take charge of your battery system needs and discover what Cell-PLX™ can do for you.
Cell-PLX™’s Unique Selling Propositions
- Customized single/multi-layer current collector designs
- Supports various current densities and cell array configurations
- Tight-tolerance current collectors
- Laser weld/wire bond attachment options
- Robust packaging formats for high-vibration environments
- Multiple module-to-module connection options
- Seamless integration of passive and active components for safety and cell monitoring
- Quick time-to-market; vertically integrated in-house production capabilities
Any solution, Anywhere™
- Electric cars (EVs)
- Civil aviation – light electric aircraft
- Electric helicopters and airplanes
- Light trucks, tractor trailers
- Trains, subway systems
- Electric boats, ferries and vessels
- Electric scooters
- Wind energy storage
- Solar energy storage
Watch Cell-PLX™ Come Alive:
Let’s get a conversation going
Submit the form below – detail your application requirements so we can customize a solution for you.
Stand a chance to win a mystery gift!
Submit your battery application requirements in the form below.
2 mystery gifts (worth US$50 each) to be won
All entries will be reviewed; qualified entries will stand a chance to win 1 of 2 mystery gifts.
From 1 Feb – 29 Feb 2020, 2 lucky winners will be selected monthly.
Winners will be selected on 2 Mar and will be contacted via email within 3 business days.